Thursday, December 31, 2009

an interesting night

It's been a while since the last post. I had a full interesting week actually: I went to Solo, Central Java - which I'll tell in another blog post. But this one interesting day, happened last Tuesday. I was in an awful state, to many things inside my head and I just didn't want anyone to bother me. I think all of us might feel the same way sometime. So I smoke. Well I don't actively smoking. In fact, this is the first time for me since probably last year. And I decided to take my time alone at an old house transformed into cafe, doing some sketches for hours...

...when suddenly a girl from the other seat came straight in front of me, sat on the empty seat. And I was just "..." and then "okay." I really don't know what's inside the girl's mind. Well maybe she thought I was a guy haha and I figured out that she didn't. Anyway we talked and bla bla bla bla. I forget the conversation. hehe. I don't even remember her name. However, I was shocked. And it has become an interesting night.




No comments: