Wednesday, December 9, 2009

this week

My computer crashed. Haha. And it was last Thursday, so I can do nothing about the work-things since they're mostly done in computer. Lame modern lifestyle. Well I haven't fixed it yet because I think, it's actually great to live without it.

While I like being computer free, some things are just missing and I'm so confused about other things - like datelines. So I decided to make a refugee to Mbak Wanda's house, and borrow her computer.

And so I had a chance to scan things.

The day my computer crashed suppoesed to be a great day because me and some friends had a plan to ngehits. Galih's word. Blame him for this. Haha. Time chosen, place chosen, then the computer broke. I was stressed like hell and became the most autistic person during ngehits. Nice place actually, and since it was noon, we're like the owner of the place haha. Nobody's really there.



On weekend, I went to Bandung. For playing in a band. Hakahkahkaahak...

... and I always like this railway seen from Cipularang freeway.


We went to The Valley for dinner and the place was really great. Too bad didn't bring camera. And I didn't sketch. Too tired. So I did this yesteday by memorizing the place. Well, not really communicative, I guess :p


And so this is it: Calosa birthday at Radja Ketjil. It was kinda themed birthday dinner ya Cal? hehe.. the restaurant's theme is... well I don't really know. But it's decorated with the past time ornaments, mostly Indonesian-Chinese style. Really like Ayam Mandi Matahari. Happy 23rd, Cal!




6 comments:

novel said...

di saat dipanggil melalui dunia maya, komputer sampeyan malah ngadat. weleh weleh.. hehe.

komp lo rusak terus aje, dai.. membuat lo semakin produktif bersketsa. :D

dai said...

hehehe maaf ya vel..

iya nih, enak jg gak komputeran.. gue mau cari kerja kali ye? yg gak pake komputer tp kerjanya nggambar apa ya vel? hihi..

novel said...

tukang bikin komik? hihihi. tp ujung2nya ngomputer juga siiii,,

A N A S T A S Y A said...

nyohhhh itu toh sketsa yg suka jadi bahan debat lw ma Dewi di pusjur..*langsung lemes*
it's no doubt you are becoming one of teachers on campus heheeh..

btw, hey day..gw ijin ngintip blog lw yaahh..hehe coz I've followed u now!!!


xoxo,

http://anastasyaadi.blogspot.com

dai said...

nah tasy, skrg komen lo yg bikin gue lemes.....

bole2 silakan... I'll put your blog on my reading list ya... :)

dai said...

@ novel: nggak bisa bikin komik :(