Tuesday, January 5, 2010

the antisocial


Yes. I was that excited. The vision to do sketch hunt at Kota Tua Jakarta seemed fun; I didn't predict the heat of the day.

Me and my friend, Novel planned to do a kind of hunting. Sketch hunt for me, photo hunt for her. We agreed to meet at the railway station's A&W -the all American restaurant :D. While waiting for her to come, I tried some sketches of the station.

It was very crowded, and I did the wrong proportion:


while the right proportion is this [I stretched my sketch haha]:


Soon after Novel arrived, we went to Museum Fatahillah's front yard. Unfortunately, it was the brightest time of the day, I guess. The glare of the sun dazzled our eyes. So..... I didn't sketch Museum Fatahillah. Instead, I did Museum Wayang and it's neighbors, under the tree.


And soon, we moved to the nearby Cafe Batavia. A luxurious one, actually. And we can't afford the meal :p



and I did a pointless drawing:


Then we went to Plaza Indonesia before it's too late hehe. I mean: before the work hour was over, avoiding the crowd of the commuters. To be honest, I didn't really know, what were we going to do at PI. Well, we did have an appointment with some friends, but I just don't understand the objective of this meeting. Also the composition of the attenders.. was just weird.

So we arrived at PI, find a place to eat and sit, then heard the other customers' very loud conversation.


Then we moved to Canteen. Which doesn't look like a canteen. I enjoyed the food, but didn't enjoy the meeting heeeee.... peace, everyone :D



8 comments:

novel said...

wuidihhhhh.
mantap abesss!

*tapi ga ada siluet gueeee. :(

eh.. parah lo tdk menikmati pertemuannya.. haha. tp intinya apa ya? permainannya lucu kok, ms.rambo. ihihihi

dai said...

lah itu yg gbr botol2 kan ada siluet eluuu yg di tengah....

ya gue out of place bgt gitu haha.. maaf ya.. lain kali di tebet atau ps minggu aja :D

novel said...

hoooo.. itu gue tho. ya gpp deh. walo kepalanya dipotong. hihihihi..

botol teh bercita rasa pepsodent emang eksis abis! :D

dai said...

lha iyak... lha yg gbr atasnya jugak tauk vel, yg ada tiga siluet putih dari ki-ka: galih, elo, sully :p

calosa said...

hahahahaha di stretch! dudulll gw kira lo sketsa dua kali.. LOL xD

eh si pointless drawing lo itu, persis kaya jepretan gw dulu posisinya..pointless pun..hahaha

dai said...

iya gue stretch hakhakhakhak males gbr lg cal :D

emang nih kite, pointless persons. hiaaaaa *peace cal hahaha

Nana said...

sketsanyaaaaa..ckckckckckck..daiyooo..daiyooo..;)

dai said...

heee apa deh na :D