Tuesday, August 11, 2009

taking notes


This is so last year. I found this in my binder while trying to 're-manage' it hehe. So there was the 'Architectural Design Studio 1' class in which the students had to know an artist inside out [well, ideally] then they would make so called space named 'the inspiration space' for the artist. Then there was this interview at the artist's workshop, Ruang Rupa. I was so excited and sure that we'd find interesting things from the interview. Unfortunately, the students were inenthusiast, and instead of asking fun questions, they did kinda boring questions. Uh, really sorry to say this, guys.. Then in my boredom I made that note :)

2 comments:

cal said...

gileee ude lama bener ni ga liat nyang beginian.. heheheheh uda uzur ni gw..

daija said...

lah gue juga udah lama cal. itu udah taun lalu. kekeke..