Thursday, November 5, 2009

christmas calling

Christmas is near. Some are getting more religious in certain reasons - certain callings. Some are just pathetic. And for some, it is calling for... business.
d

Well, not my business, of course. This is actually my cousin's. I only did the design, as she asked me. Well, again, if you really want to use the term 'design', be sure that you solve something. Otherwise, it's not a desgin. He. The Design Methods subject has poissoned me o_O

So I don't consider myself a designer. I'm an... artist? Haha.

You know, when it comes to an event of a religion, people tends to put the aura of religiousness to it. Let's say, for christmas, we will have bible's verses, religious figures and pictures, symbols, and so on and so on for greetings and ornaments - including in t-shirt art. For me, bible verses in tees are just lame. So when I got the task to make t-shirt art themed christmas, I tried to find a lighter way in saying 'merry christmas'.


Merry early christmas, then :)

6 comments:

novel said...

yg paling kanan bagus! ini buat vote bukan sih? hihi..

dai said...

enggakkk bukan buat vote hehe.. sodara gue nih yg jualan. he...

Erwin said...

oi Dai mending lo submit/jualan di http://www.cafepress.com/ go internasional...gw rasa cukup potensial design nya hehehe...coba gih...

dai said...

woww.. iya ya? coba ah.. asik asik. thx ya Mr. Erwin :)

Wanda Soepandji said...

gw paling suka desain terakhirrrr ^_^
merry christmasss

novel said...

dai. gue beli donk! yang paling kanan! :D

*ini serius.