Saturday, November 28, 2009

quarter face


A month after my 23rd. Drawing pencil set, check. Watercolour set, check. Drawing pen, check. And it has been my wish to have a steady pocket sketchbook to keep my scratches - so they won't spread everywhere in my room like the previous ones. So here I started my first page with this drawing. It's my quarter life. I've decided not to put the word 'crisis' after 'quarter life', just to keep my life cycling. This sketchbook will contain everything I want: inspiration, sigh, joy, depression, journey, etc. I have 190 more pages to bw filled. A kind of journal, but definetely not the cute one. The '11.09' means 'november 09', when I start this 'project'.
d
And I may not post everything here: only the selected ones :p
I hope this will do my life better.
d
Oh and by the way, it's my eye. I don't know if it looks like mine or not hehe.

No comments: