Monday, November 30, 2009

random faces



I always admire a person who can draw everyone's face.
d
I got the task to draw my own face at least twice: on elementary and first year of college; and both failed. However I'm very cuirous about this, and I have a will to give a try.
d
The above sketch, is actually my own face hehe. You be the judge. And the lower one, I tried to sketch different faces from photographs I found in a blog, which I forgot the name. While the lady now looks like someone I know, the man at the center looks like an actor named Stephen Rea, and the last man looks like someone in a mafia movie, all three pictures [unfortunately] don't represent the real person hehe.

2 comments:

novel said...

you said : "I always admire a person who can draw everyone's face."

then.. I admire you.

never been good at drawing a face. always end up like a monkey.. lol.

dai said...

eh wow a very thank you then, vel. tp serius deh it might me nice as a sketch tp sebenernya mah kagak miriiippp :))