Friday, September 25, 2009

nine years

Today I met my junior high friend after nine years. Well we once met at a music studio rental few years ago when I was in senior high -- my band played after hers - but we didn't talk.
d
It's been nine years, things are changing. We get older, we get wiser, but not at the wisest. We are confused, we continue living. We questioned. She might have found answers. I haven't. We continue question.
d
You know, I was imagining a cheerful, stupid reunion, the same things that happened back then: stupidities, laughs, laziness.. altough I personaly don't want to recall any memory from the era. Then at the same time I realized that it wouldn't happen in any way. Instead of talking funs, we discussed life; and it's including god and the depressions of our days. Now how would you ever imagined this nine years ago, or in any time when you're fourteen? Would you expect the change? Would you think, that your laughter and carelessness were only a piece of dust? Then my laughs today were in a bitter irony.
d
Nine years. Everything's changing, and continue changing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, live. Ohhh, depression... Oh, GOD! Hehehe jadi ikutan depresi hee

dai said...

lha.. haha jangan ikutan depresi gitu dong gal :p

D_vina said...

Hmmmmmmm... talking bout me??? i'm wondering, do u see "The Lucky Strike?" hahahahahahah thanks girl....Great to see u.......Hope God invites us to the same direction...Happiness....

dai said...

jah.. yang diomongin nongol. hahahaha.. I don't see the lucky strike, I see the matchsticks hehe.

sure. might the happiness and peacefulness be with you as well, old friend.