Sunday, September 27, 2009

affair

I have an affair with this string instrument starting last week:
d

That's not mine and the actual color is green. That's why I photographed it in cyan mode :p and I don't think I'm going to buy myself one in the near time because it's e x p e n s i v e
d
A friend lent me and in fact I never played it when I was at home for its noise. This morning was my first performance ever -- in a mini orchestra group. The only reason why it seems easy for me to learn this is because the tunning is the same with guitar, so I have no big problem on fingering. So, yes I hope I won't stop here and continue learning every possible thing [read: instrument. hehe].

3 comments:

novel said...

gue pernah nyoba biola punya rinda.. yang kedengeran cuman ngek ngok ngek ngok doang,dai.. hihi.

dai said...

tapi bunyinya emang ngek ngok ngek ngok kan? hehe..

novel said...

ngek ngok ngek ngok nggak bernada dai. haha.. bikin kesel.. ;p